MAKKAH: As Saudi Arabia lifts the bans imposed to curb the unfold of coronavirus, international pilgrims will now have the ability to go to the Kingdom to carry out Umrah.
According to Saudi Gazette, pilgrims aged 18-50 will likely be allowed to enter the Kingdom from overseas to carry out Umrah, efficient from November 1 (Rabiul Awwal 15).
The pilgrims should quarantine themselves for 3 days upon their arrival in Saudi Arabia as a part of the precautionary measures and preventive protocols issued by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah.
Saudi Gazette quoted ministry sources as saying that every one Umrah firms and institutions should adhere to the ministry’s laws and controls regulating the reception of pilgrims from exterior the Kingdom.
The publication, citing laws, reported that pilgrims should carry a PCR medical check certificates clearing them of coronavirus.
The certificates should be issued by a dependable laboratory and should not be greater than 72 hours outdated from the time the pattern was taken to the time of departure to Saudi Arabia.
“The pilgrims shall have obtained reservation for the performance of Umrah as well as to the visit of the Two Holy Mosques and prayer at Rawdah Sharif by registering through Eatmarna application, as well as having confirmed return flight reservations in accordance with the approved programme for each pilgrim,” learn the report.
It mentioned the reservation for lodging “must include at least three meals during the three-day period of medical isolation”.
Instructions to Umrah firms
Specific directions have additionally been issued to Umrah firms, as follows:
- The Umrah firm has to confirm the right info within the passports of the pilgrims, together with the date of start entered within the Umrah system, inside a most 34 hours earlier than the arrival date.
- The information of confirmed airline tickets for every pilgrim may also be entered within the system. This will embody ticket quantity, flight quantity, metropolis of departure, date, and time of departure.
- The system will include lodging info for keep in Makkah and Madina.
- The international Umrah tour agent, in solidarity with the Saudi Umrah firm, is accountable for the integrity of this information, and they are going to be held accountable for furnishing incorrect info on this regard.
- The international brokers shall notify the pilgrims in regards to the obligatory well being precaution of three-day medical isolation upon arrival within the Kingdom within the inns by which the pilgrims reside.
- The pilgrims should be divided into teams of no less than 50 every, with a frontrunner appointed to information every group.
The Saudi Gazette additional mentioned: “The ministry stated that it, in coordination with the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and other concerned authorities, is working to determine the countries from where the Umrah performers can come and their numbers on a periodic basis.”