Pakistan has apprised the United Nations of Indian’s systematic and gross human rights violations in occupied Kashmir, an announcement from the International Workplace mentioned Friday.
International Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi , on the event of Kashmir Solidarity Day, penned a letter to the United Nations Safety Council President and the UN Secretary-Basic.
The international minister mentioned that India’s adjustments in occupied Kashmir’s demographic construction, usurpation of land, and farcical elections, had been null and void, in mild of worldwide legislation.
Moreover, drawing consideration to India’s perpetration of terrorism and subversion towards Pakistan, FM Qureshi recalled the detailed file introduced to the UN — containing irrefutable proof of India’s lively planning, selling, aiding, abetting, financing, and execution of terrorist actions towards Pakistan.
“India’s smear campaign to malign Pakistan internationally revealed through the EU DisinfoLab report has also been brought to the attention of the Security Council,” the assertion learn.
The international minister’s letter has famous that the current exposé of transcripts within the Indian media additional establishes its orchestration of “false flag” operations and belligerent actions for home political and electoral features.
He make clear the alarming incident in December 2020 of Indian firing on a clearly marked automobile of the United Nations Army Observer Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP), threatening the security and safety of UN peacekeepers and impeding the fulfilment of their mandate.
FM Qureshi has known as upon the UNSC to induce India to:
- Instantly raise the persevering with army siege and rescind the unlawful and unilateral actions in occupied Jammu and Kashmir;
- Take away restrictions on communications, motion, and peaceable meeting;
- Instantly launch incarcerated Kashmiri political leaders and permit them to precise the desires of the Kashmiri folks;
- Free all arbitrarily and illegally detained Kashmiris;
- Freeze and reverse the brand new domicile guidelines and property legal guidelines designed to alter the demographic construction of the occupied territory;
- Take away the draconian legal guidelines enabling Indian occupation forces to proceed human rights violations with impunity, together with extrajudicial killings in faux encounters; and
- Permit entry to the occupied territory to the UN observers, worldwide human rights and humanitarian organisations, observers, and the worldwide media.
“The letter by the Foreign Minister is part of Pakistan’s continuous efforts to keep the UN Security Council and the Secretary-General fully apprised of the grave situation in [occupied Jammu and Kashmir] and the threat it poses to peace and security in the region,” it added.