Connect with us

Entertainment

Miley Cyrus reveals her canine received electrocuted on the units of ‘The Voice’

Published

on

Miley Cyrus reveals her dog got electrocuted on the sets of 'The Voice'

Miley Cyrus shared a heart-wrenching element about an accident her pet canine went by way of.

The Malibu singer revealed her pooch Little Dog received electrocuted after chewing on some wires on the units of The Voice when she was a coach.

Cyrus was a coach on season 11 and season 13, which aired in 2016 and 2017, respectively. She additionally served as an advisor on season 10.

“This is sad, but it was handled, and my dog is totally thriving and fine,” Cyrus narrated her story to Frankie V on the Geena The Latina and Frankie V Morning Show.

“You know on sets there’s, like, wires everywhere. We got all the people singing, everyone is huddled around, like, ‘Who’s going to win The Voice?’ And my dog goes and bites on to the wires of the TV everyone’s watching and all of a sudden, we notice she’s convulsing and she’s getting electrocuted.”

The songstress reassured her followers that Little Dog is doing wonderful, “She was totally fine” and is now “thriving” at residence in Nashville.

Cyrus additionally shared her canine Mary Jane’s craziest story. “I don’t think you’re going to be able to air anything that I am about to tell you,” she joked. “Mary Jane is a freak a leek. The story has to do with 2012 Halloween [and] my dog licking something.”

The Grammy winner later admitted that her “favourite” pet is definitely her blow fish.

“I have a really good connection with my blow fish,” she stated.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © 2020 NEWSZWEB. All Right Reserved