ISLAMABAD: The Council of Islamic Ideology (CII) on Tuesday issued a20-point code of conduct that barred any individual or organisation from making provocative speeches that incite inter-sect hatred and crimes.
The code of conduct centered on urging the federal government to make sure safety of non-Muslims, promote interfaith concord by banning any speech that’s controversial concerning any sect in Pakistan on TV, print and digital media.
Here are the factors of the Paigham-e-Pakistan code of conduct:
1. It is compulsory on each citizen of the nation to recognise and settle for the Constitution and fulfil their oath of loyalty in the direction of the state.
2. All residents within the nation ought to guarantee implementation of all primary rights of the individuals enshrined within the Constitution that pertain to social and political lives, freedom of expression, proper to worship and spiritual beliefs and so forth.
3. The safety of the Islamic id of the Constitution must be assured. It is the correct of each citizen to attempt peacefully for the implementation of Shariah legal guidelines within the nation.
4. Injustice, armed battle towards the state, torture and spreading chaos within the title of faith will probably be thought of an act of riot. It is towards the spirit of Islam and no particular person has the correct to declare any individual, authorities or state establishment an infidel or ‘kafir’.
5. It is important for ulemas, students and residents to help state establishments, particularly these tasked with implementing regulation and order in order that terrorism will be rooted out from society.
6. Every particular person ought to abstain from becoming a member of any anti-state motion that focuses on ethnic, non secular and sectarian points.
7. No individual ought to impose inter-sect hatred, armed inter-sect battle and his beliefs upon one other individual as that is towards the Shariah.
8. Private, authorities and spiritual instructional establishments ought to neither practice nor present data referring to militancy, hatred and extremism to college students. Strict motion, primarily based on stable proof and proof, will probably be taken towards such establishments or components discovered concerned in these practices.
9. Strict motion will probably be taken towards any components discovered selling extremism, sectarian hatred and torture, no matter which organisation or perception they belong to.
10. All sects belonging to Islam have the correct to propagate their message however nobody will probably be allowed to utter any sentence which promotes hate towards any individual, establishment or organisation.
11. No one will probably be allowed to insult the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), the Righteous Caliphs, the Ahl-e-Bait, the Companions of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) and the Mothers of the Faithful. No individual or group will probably be allowed to take the regulation into their palms nor hinder the investigation or prosecution of circumstances pertaining to blasphemy circumstances.
12. It is the prerogative of the courts to determine who’s responsible of an act of kufr. The definition of a Muslim, as talked about within the Constitution, will stay the identical.
13. No individual will commit acts of terrorism and neither present coaching to terrorists. He will neither be concerned in any terrorist actions nor embrace militants into his organisation.
14. Religious, private and non-private instructional establishments will accommodate the variations of opinion of varied Islamic faculties of thought of their syllabi as non secular establishments are the perfect locations the place ideological variations will be studied and investigated.
15. All Muslim residents and authorities officers will perform their duties primarily based on the legal guidelines of Islam and the Constitution.
16. Islamic data concerning the rights of the aged, girls, kids and the differently-abled will probably be supplied at each stage.
17. It is the correct of the non-Muslim residents of Pakistan to follow their non secular actions in line with their beliefs.
18. Islam protects the rights of ladies. No individual is allowed to grab the rights of employment, vote and training from girls. People ought to abstain from committing acts corresponding to marrying girls to the Holy Quran, honour killings, karo kari, Vani and different comparable practices as these are towards the teachings of Islam.
19. No individual will use the mosque, mimbar, imam bargahs or majalis to make speeches or concern controversial statements that promote inter-sect harted. Controversial statements on sectarian points must be prevented on print, digital and social media.
20. Freedom of expression operates throughout the Constitution and the legal guidelines of Islam, therefore no program must be aired on media that promote sectarian hatred or damages Pakistan’s Islamic id.